Having retired, after a 40 years in the Health Care Administration and Management, I studied and embraced Eastern culture, philosophies and religions for the better part of my adult life, then elected to dedicate post retirement activities to embracing the healing arts, with a focus on Chinese & Healing Arts and Traditions, specifically Medical Qigong Clinical Practices, Qigong for Health & Tai Chi.
A firm believer that taking responsibility for our own physical, mental and spiritual well-being is the wellspring for happiness and longevity.
- Current Professional Member, Clinical Practitioner & Level II Instructor, National Qigong (Chi Kung) Association.
- Certified Medical Qigong Doctor & Therapist, trained at the Qigong Learning Institute, Lake Forest California, under founder Dr. Robert Bombalier (China).
- Master Teaching Certificate, from the Qigong Learning Institute, Lake Forest, California.
- Current Certified Instructor by the American Tai Chi and Qigong Association (“ATCQA”)
- Tai Chi Instructor, Tai Chi North Carolina, trained by Gerald Moose, following the instructional lineage of Cheng Man-Ch’ing’s 37 Posture Form in accordance with his teacher Robert W. Smith, student of Cheng Man-Ch’ing.
- Martial Arts Instructor, rank of Sandan, 3rd Degree Black Belt at the Mukei Goshin Jutsu School of Martial Arts, under the authority of the Nin Sho Ryu Martial Arts