The Qigong Learning Center-NC’s (“Center”) primary service objectives are to provide students and clients in North Carolina with resources and access to the benefits of a 4000 year old ancient Chinese Health Care System for Healing and Integrated Health and Wellness.
Qigong is a safe, natural and soothing holistic healing practice that embraces the essence of nature’s elemental manifestations.
Taking control and responsibility for your personal health is very empowering ….
Qigong for Health & Wellness
- Group or private classes introduce fundamental techniques used by Qigong Practitioners for personal overall Wellness.
- Instructors introduce fundamental techniques integrating the use of physical postures, breathing techniques and focused intentions combined with a variety of moving and stationary meditations, exercises, and forms are taught to:
- Increase Qi (Life force energy)
- Circulate Qi
- Store Qi and use it to cleanse and heal the body
- Reduce Stress and Improve Sleep
- Fight/Prevent Depression
- Lower Blood Pressure
- Enhance the immune system
- Improve health, stamina, strength and vitality
- Improve Balance
- Cleaning and maintenance of your energetic grid
Clinical Therapeutic Qigong Services
- Balancing/Regulating the Body’s Energetic System (channels and collaterals)
- Purging Energetic Blockages/Excesses and Pathogenic Qi (energy)
- Energetic Tonification of internal organs, channels and collaterals and Wei Qi (exterior protective energy fields)
- Address Energetic Mental/Emotional/Spiritual imbalances
- Prescribe Medical Qigong Exercises and Meditations assisting to enhance and maintain physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual balance.
Private and/or group classes are offered for certification in
- Qigong for Wellness
- Medical Qigong Practitioner and Therapist
- Master of Qigong